Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blogging

Why is blogging so addictive? Why do people feel the need to blog about random moments of their lives? What effects does it have on that person, and other bloggers?

All three of these question are questions I ask myself whenever I go to blogging websites. What makes blogging so addictive to me is that it is kind of like a public diary. Whatever you want to right, you can. I wouldn't put my whole personal like into a blog like I have seen some people do before, but for some people, blogging and social networking in general is their whole life. I like to blog because if I am having a bad day, I can explain my day, and afterwords I feel a lot better. Another reason I like to blog is because I have so much family that live far away. I like to let them know what is going on in my life by blogging about it.

Finally, the effect blogging has on people can be anything! Some people may take certain posts offensive, some may applaud that same post. Some people may only blog to let out anger, or stress, and some people may blog just because they like to. I didn't really get into blogging until I started this English class. But once I start a blog, I just let my mind run free!

No comments:

Post a Comment