Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Friday Night Lights!

Every Friday night, my best friend, Tara, and I are freeze our tails off to watch my boyfriend's football team play! We always get to the football field at about 6:30 p.m. to watch the warm ups. At about 6:50 p.m. there is the National Anthem. Finally, it's game time!

Football starts at 7 o'clock. We've been going to the games for about two years, and we still see the same, dedicated fans (us being two of them). At half time, we either go back to my car to get out of the cold or we take a trip to Kwik Trip for some hot chocolate! Once we return to the game, we get back into our places to watch the rest of the game. Once the game is over Tara will usually come to my house and stay the night, and we will repeat these events every Friday night!
Tara and I at the football game on September 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment