Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I love my family!

I think all families have both functional and dysfunctional elements. Personally, I believe that nothing is perfect. The key to making any relationship work with a boyfriend/girlfriend, a best friend, or a family member is communication. If you don't develop a comfortable level in which you can communicate with your family, there won't be that great of a connection. I also believe that if a family is to be functional, they all need to have that special connection that makes them a family.

In order for a family to be dysfunctional, there is no communication and no connection. There are no rules for the family at all, and everyone just does their own thing. I don't think family need really strict rules to be functional, but when there are no rules there doesn't seem to be much of a function.

No comments:

Post a Comment