Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving!

I LOVE THANKSGIVING!
This year, Thanksgiving is going to be very difficult for my family. It is not going to be the same without my great grandma, and I am not thankful for losing her. But with that said, I am still very thankful to have my great grandpa. Not many people my age can say that they still have a great grandparents.

My mom makes the best food for thanksgiving out of all three meals. We also have a spiral sliced ham, a turkey, devilled eggs, potato salad, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, potatoes and gravy, corn, and (my favorite) stuffing!

My favorite part of thanksgiving is, of course, the food! Since my parents are divorced I have two thanksgivings to go to. I have been with my boyfriend for almost three years, so I also have his thanksgiving. That gives me three huge meals! I love to eat and I can eat quite a bit, but I usually can't eat all thee meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment