Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Social Networking

Almost everyone I know has Facebook. I too, am a victim of the addicting social network! I also, have Myspace, Bebo, and MSN Messenger. Although I never use these three accounts, I am HOOKED on Facebook. Every day when I am going to sign into my school, I somehow end up on Facebook first. I always check my notifications, go to my boyfriend's page, then go to my sister-in-law's page. She always has something interesting on her page. I still can't figure out what always drags me back to Facebook. Even before I started my blog I was on Faebook. I look at Facebook like a train wreck. There is always some kind of drama going on.

I like to use Facebook as a way to stay connected to my family and friends that I don't get to see very often.  have a lot of family in California so it is nice to be able to keep up with their lives while I am in Minnesota!

No comments:

Post a Comment