Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cristal Adkins

When I saw what Nikka posted for our blog assignment this week, I thought of my mom.

My mom's name is Cristal. She's short(like me) and has long, brown hair. Every morning while she's getting ready for work, she has a specific routine. She wakes up at 5:15 A.M., goes into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee, then goes back to her room. In her room, she sits on the end of her bed while she puts on her makeup(which takes forever). After her makeup is all finished, she moves to the bathroom to do her hair. She has a very unique hairstyle that ALWAYS looks the same. She has the 80s style bangs that I call "the poof." After she's is done getting herself ready, she comes back to the kitchen, pours a cup of coffee, packs her lunch and goes to work.

I am always able to pick out my mom in a crowd because I have never seen anyone who still has "the poof." She always wears the same perfume called Love Spell. I love this perfume! I will never smell it again without thinking of my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment