Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome to Minnesota!

In September 2006, I met my brother, Paul, for the first time! Before he got back in contact with my dad's side of the family, he only knew that he had one sister. Once he talked to our dad for the first time in 15 years, he found out that he had two other sisters!
Paul is a Marine. In March 2009, Paul showed up at my school and surprised me! I didn't know he was coming to Minnesota! His wife's name is Tiffanie and they have two kids together.

                On their second vacation to Minnesota in 2009, we all took family pictures.
Back row: Kyler, Dad(Paul Sr.), Tiffanie, Paul Jr., Mom(Cristal), Alannah
Front Row: Shelby, Me, Taylor
Their vacation went by way too fast, and they had to go back to California. :(




Paul left for Afghanistan in July 2010, and returned in August 201! Paul and his family are now in Minnesota for their third vacation. I can't believe how much the kids have grown since I saw them last summer!








Paul and his family got to Minnesota on September 19th. I have been having a great time spending time with my niece and nephew, crocheting and sewing with Tiffanie, and spending time with Paul!


Paul and I in 2010, on the way to the airport.














My boyfriend, Daniel, and Alannah at Paul's house in Temecula, CA, on our 2010 vacation!

2 comments:

  1. :oDDD I am SOOO glad that we are here spending time with you girls! We miss you guys soooo much!!! I love you Amos!!!

    ReplyDelete