Thursday, September 1, 2011

School!

Starting back when I was in kindergarten, I was always excited to go back to school after a long summer. Once I hit my eighth grade year, the desire to go sit in a hot, sticky school all day was not my cup of tea! Even though I didn't like going to school, I still did my best. I have been in 90's Club for three years, and National Honors Society for one year. Now, I am on my senior year of High School! I am nervous, excited, and anxious! I know that my senior year will be very very busy, and I don't think I am ready for it yet!

At the end of my junior year in High School, I decided that I wanted to go into the dental field. Every time I went to the orthodontist to get the wires from my braces changed, I would catch myself paying close attention to what they were saying about my teeth, what all of the technical terms are, and what they actually did. I didn't know why this interested me, but it did!

After I graduate from my tiny little High School and I am thrown out into the real world, I would like to attend RCTC for Dental Assisting!

No comments:

Post a Comment